When you start publishing through Easy Song, we collect the royalties people owe you when they use your music.
- ALL streaming royalties - from services like Spotify, Apple Music, and Amazon.
- ALL download royalties - from services like iTunes and Amazon.
- ALL physical royalties - from reproductions on CDs, Vinyl, Cassette Tapes, and more.
- ALL mechanical royalties - from agencies like Harry Fox, Music Reports, and Easy Song.
- ALL YouTube royalties - whenever a video that contains your music is viewed.
- ALL performance royalties - from around the world, including money that ASCAP, BMI, and SESAC do not collect for you.
- ALL custom royalties - from sync, master, print, and theatrical rights requests. This is something we administer, negotiate, and collect for you in a way only Easy Song can.
- ALL unclaimed royalties - We even look for unclaimed money from before you signed up with us. It's no guarantee, but sometimes we find it!
If you only own a part of the rights to your song, then we will only collect royalties on the percentage which you own. Any cowriters or other copyright holders will be responsible for collecting their share.